Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No Bully Here...


Apparently they are having a problem with bullying in 5th grade. Shad, being a 6th grader, is not involved in this, in fact, he was used as an example to them. It was said that he never plays with the same group of kids at recess, that he always has a lot of friends around him because he is just plain fun to be around. They were told that if they wanted to be like someone they should try to be like Shad. He doesn't talk bad about others and is always friendly. The kids were asked who knew Shad in 6th grade, everyone did, then who thinks Shad is cool, everyone did. Wow, this was all about my boy, can you believe it, my Shad. Oh, how my heart swelled when I was told this. I mean, I know what a good boy he is and what a kind heart he has but to hear it coming from a teacher at school, a teacher that has never ever taught him, it made me feel so good. I love this boy so much and feel like I'm the luckiest mom in the world.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that is so great! Shad is a good kid!!! He's always made friends easily and gotten along with others. You should be proud...besides how good of a kid he is, he's darn cute too!!! : )

Teachinfourth said...

If I could have failed him and had him in my class again, I'd have done it...

You have a fantastic son!