Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Someone is a 6th grader

Is that not the cutest 6th grader you ever saw?
Mr. Jeppesen's class. Shad's going to have a wonderful year!

I can't believe it will be his last year in elementary school. Sad!
Here's little old me. I had to take a picture for a new work badge so I thought what the heck...it's my first day of school too.

And here's the bulletin board I made for the hallway outside my classroom. I think it turned out cute. Brett suggested I add a few seagulls and crabs so I'll be doing that soon.

3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I miss having that boy in my class already.

Megan said...

How cute! Shad must love having you around at school. I can't believe he's in 6th grade!
Cute bulletin too!

Lisa said...

You are so creative, and the pictures are great! You are both adorable!